Friday, January 16, 2009

Walk Baby Out That Door

Last night held an adventure I have never experienced before, I walked out of a movie. I went with some friends to go see a movie and decided on Role Models. I didn't know what the rating was and the ratings here don't match up and the commercials looked funny so we went in. It started out questionable and there was probably one part I laughed at. Before it was a third through the movie, I just got up and left. It was kinda nice though. I went and found a comfy seat in the lobby and kicked backed and listened to my iPod. I haven't had a lot of time to listen to my iPod so it was really nice. I even made a new playlist! Quality iPod listening time.

Walking out of a movie like that was a first in my lifetime. But it really was for the best. I didn't feel comfortable, and it sucked. It did cost me $16.50, but is that worth the loss of the Spirit? I would be bold enough to say, Not in this Lifetime!

I love movies and it really blows when you see how much effort is put into making trash movies. With real quality movies there is a big price I would pay. Even if tickets were 20 bucks you know I would still be first in line to see Prince Caspian, or musicals of many shapes and forms including those of the high school genre. There really isn't a price you can put on quality.

Go Fight Win! Rah Rah Rah! And may the sun shine on me and make me tan for the rest of my life!