Thursday, November 27, 2008

Little Brother: Life form from the Degobah System or unheraled blessing

Brace yourselves lads, here comes my Thanksgiving post. I wanted to put down in words how thankful I am for my family. It's one of my flaws that I don't tell my family I love them enough. I realized today that Warren and I have a bonded relationship as brother and sister, and I contribute a little of that to be being gone for so long and not living in the house. By being gone we don't get on each others nerves and since we don't see each other everyday we are actually glad to see one another. We are the other brother/sister that give each other real hugs when I come home. Also, I think it's because Warren is getting older and that sibling gap seems less the older we get. We have funny conversations like today we had a "Hug Lesson" where we discussed our preferences and the meanings of different hugs. For example I being a girl like to go under and hug around the chest, while Warren likes the over hug. Then there is the cross hug where one arm is up and one is under, not my fave, it's an awkward hug. Oh and I learned from Jason Carroll, my favorite BYU teacher to this day! about the 20 second mark (see me if you want full explanation). All in all, Warren and I have a bond, our own little fun we have only with each other, our Samurai fighting, Super Smash Brothers tourny (my greatest achievement beating Warren, has only happened once so far!), and Star Wars trivial pursuit. Best Little Brother an Elena could have!

2 comments:

camille said...

presh! what a cute little droid that warren is.
and i love your slideshow :)

Atomicnuila said...

*Sniff, sniff* (Small tear rolls down cheek) How special...but Degobah is very far away from my home world. Try a binary star system 46 parsecs from the helix nebula.