Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bubbles

Last night when I was asleep I was woken up by some mumbling. I am a very light sleeper and anything wakes me up. It was Camille. She was talking in her sleep. What I deciphered was "Dancing through" and then "Oh nothing I'm just thinking out loud", a phrase she uses a lot when awake. So I thought she was awake, but she kept mumbling. This morning I told Camille I heard here talking. I the ironic thing is she told me I was sleep mumbling when I was falling asleep last night saying "please, please". That dang cough syrup, it makes me loopy and I am not accountable for anything I do after those two teaspoons.

So, last night I went with Kenz to a little camp fire over at her BF Troy's house. Troy is a cool guy, a little too hot looking for me though. We played lacrosse today and she asked if I knew that they were dating. Um, ya I can take a hint, she just can't stay single long.

My friendship with the JACKS is really waning. Not necessarily strained, just growing apart. I guess I didn't think that you really do grow apart from high school friends. I know they are always going to be my really good friends, but we don't know about everyone's life like we used to. There is no effort on either party's end, and everyone has a different schedule and way different priorities. Also, I get the feeling from them that they have mixed emotions that I am making new friends. But I am having the time of my life, I wouldn't trade it for all the taxes in Nottingham. I'm just sad that it is short lived as I am leaving to the land down under, but I'll keep in touch with the new friends! Sophomore year has been the best school year of my entire life!! I'm having fun and just living the life with spontaneity, the way a girl my age should live her life!

2 comments:

camille said...

"I wouldn't trade it for all the taxes in Nottingham."

and that, my friend, is why you are my roommate.

and you should start keeping a record of all the funny things i say.

let's go lynch some betches.

camille said...

a record of all the funny things i say in my sleep, that is.