Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11

So the date is 11/11. I decided that the rest of the day will be filled with 11/11 themed things. Such as the song 11:11pm by The All-American Rejects, see what scene from the Goofy Movie is at 11 minuted and 11 seconds, make a wish at 11:11 o'clock! So many activities for the day!

I'm really becoming attached to my blog. This is my second post in less than 12 hours. Maybe it's because I finished my journal yesterday and I need to wait for my Borders coupon to come to get another journal.

Missionario Prep: I love my mission prep class! It is my favorite class of pretty much my entire schedule of seven classes. I decided I needed to take it because I'm going to life in Australia for four months and I am not staying with members. The nearest church building will be at least an hour away. At camp when I had friends ask me about my beliefs I didn't always have a good answer, or know how to explain without using Mormon jargon and such. So, I want to be prepared when questions come and I can help my friends understand why I belief and what I believe. A little different than getting a call to serve, but I need to be prepared.

XOXO- Lenka

2 comments:

Drew said...

My mom told me about your Australia plans! That's awesome! So when are you leaving? The best thing you can do is study Preach My Gospel. It is the GREATEST.

Drew said...

Oh yeah, and I saw Kelsey in Day's tonight, but she left before I had a chance to say hi. So tell her hi for me.