Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Billie JEAN!; I Dream of "JEAN'-ie

So work was really tough for me today. (I work at Gap PS). I had to watch a training video then try on every style of Gap Jeans. It was really challenging. There are so many choices from the Always Skinny to the Sexy Bootcut, and then there is the Long and Lean and Curvy, then it continues with the Perfect Bootcut and Real Straight. Just so many decisions I couldn't pick my favorite. (Insert Sarcasm Here)

But on a serious/excited note, I think I have narrowed it down to Real Straight and Curvy. All the jeans are amazing because they don't poke out at the back which is the problem I always have with jeans. They have this revolutionary "yoke" in the back to fix that problem. Inquire for more details. But wait there's more, the seam on the side of the leg is also made in a way that it "makes your legs go on for miles" or so the training video says, but it is really slimming. I am hooked. Now I just need to go get a pair, probably after my first pay check. And if you ever want to go shopping with jeans call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me. I'm just so ecstatic about these babies! Though I am promoting, it's all out of love for the Jeans!

No comments: