Thursday, November 12, 2009

Transitions

I'm Disney through and through and I have been a faithful listener to the Jonas Brothers since the first time they were featured on Disney Channel and I heard their song for the first time at Build a Bear. Well one of their earliest songs 6 Minutes. This was before they wore skinny jeans and their voices were so young, especially Nick. Well coincidentally right after 6 Minutes another Jo Bros song came on the shuffle called World War III and it's from their latest album. Not only do they sing a lot differently, but they sure dress different. Popped up with their cardigans and scarves, and they don't even smile in their pictures anymore. I love them all the same but there definitely a transition all DC performers go through. Another main example, Hilary Duff. But my heart still loves her as Lizzie McGuire.

No comments: