Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sparkling Happiness

Everything is better with sparkling water (club soda, mineral water, seltzer, your pick). You can add it to nearly any drink and it becomes the best delight. For example orange juice + sparkling water = Organgina, apple juice + mineral water = Apfel shorle, any juice + sparkling water = liquid sunshine. It just makes the world go round. As a Nuila I love it plain as well. I think we go through a two litre bottle every other day. We are seriously considering investing in a maker. I think they would be awesome! Thank you Perrier, S. Pellegrino, and Voss. Another reason I love this drink is it is a healthier option to pop. No sugar and no caffeine. Bonus round! Life long and prosper!

1 comment:

gigi said...

This is so funny--as an Italian, I should love acqua frizzante but I can't stand it. I've never tried mixing it with other drinks though, I think I will have to do that.