Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Are Those Bells I Hear?

If you observed me as a fly on the wall you might think that I am engaged, to an invisible person. But I'm not, I'm just obsessed with weddings. This is new and hasn't been going on for a long time. I mean I've had 3 siblings get married and it was like, ya weddings are cool, what ev. But lately I just obsessed with all things wedding. At the grocery stores I'm the girl who has her nose buried in a bridal magazine, and even buying one every now and again. As from recommendation from a highly esteemed friend the Martha Stewart Weddings magazine is amazing and I'll be keeping my newly bought copy.

Wedding dresses, they are only worn once yet there is so much effort that goes into them. But the dress is also included in my obsession. But who knows what the styles will be when I get married. There are some that I quite like, but I might want to make my own.

Invite me to your weddings!

Elena

3 comments:

Jane Anne said...

My Mom told me I would probably never fit in my dress again. That was very uh ... heartening? Or kind of depressing? Anyway I am sad you missed my wedding Love you!

thedoodlegirl said...

I love weddings, too!!!!

Chase said...

Maybe it's a sign. Your life is about to change dramatically, if you know what I mean.