Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tibby

I love Sisterhood, and today I totally felt like Tibby.

I had work today even though we aren't open. We are getting out new shipment of stuff tomorrow so we had to get the whole store ready for it. That means getting to use super cool gagets to mark down items. The first one was the scanner. It's this strange gun type looking thingie that scans the bar code and tells you what the price of the item is. Then I take the next thinga-ma-bobber and set the dial switches to the right price and cha-ching I get a price sticker. This is where Tibby comes in. In the movie she is using one of these do-dads and she stickers her own head. That's what I feel like doing some days. Especially during markdowns.

I think I have a part of all the girls from sisterhood:
Lena: Have my own adventures, shy around boys, keep to myself
Tibby: A little rebellious at times
Carmen: I've got the cantina blood and not afraid to stick up for myself
Bridget: Spunk and love of life

No comments: