Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Last USA Post

Well friends, this is my last writing from the US of A. In 37 hours and 40 some odd minutes I will be boarding a 747 (hopefully business class) headed toward my future! I am so so exited for my departure! It is going to amazing! All I know is adventure lies in my future! My bags are packed and I'm rearin' (no pun) to go! I am hardly bringing anything, most of what I have is horseback riding thing, my horseback riding boots, and my boots for the horse, helmet, other boots, chaps, a lot of stuff.

Sweet swirling asparagus tips I'm going to miss my friends! The good-byes are hard, but it won't hit me till I'm on the beach on New Years Day, then it will hit me...

Loves much, I can't wait to write from the land down under!

xoxo
- Lenka

1 comment:

Gary and Sara said...

We sure miss ya! Hope things are going well. Call when you have a chance!
I want to call you but I'm not sure of the time changes right now.