Friday, December 12, 2008

My Jet Plane is Almost Here

So last night I called my friend, Michelle, in Australia to get details about me coming over. It was great, I'm arriving on the 29th, we changed plans to spend New Years on the beach near Sydney! Then I will be in Yass with Michelle and start working with Timmy and Tommy my horses that I will get to use while there! Then around the end of January I will be working with either Natalie who lives in Yass, or Nicole who lives in the Hunter Valley! I will be working and getting payed while down there. I'll be like a working student working for the rider getting their horses ready, riding a certain amount of horses for them, and grooming for them at shows. I can never say this enough, but I am so excited! It's my journey of a lifetime and I can't wait!
I don't know how the rest of my life is going to compare, but I am going to live it up while I'm down there.

No comments: