Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yum Yum Aussie

I love australia with my heart and one particular reason that gets me through each day is the Australian flavors! Get this, in my lunch I have pink grapefruit yogurt, mango orange juice box, and mango passionfruit granola bar. Can you recall any of these flavors on the local Days Market shelves? Heck to the no! They all taste great and a breath of fresh air! Plus their otter pops don't just come in the typical blue, red, and orange flavors (for real trademark flavor names), they have been replaced with Pineapple passionfruit, Peach pear, blueberry apple, and strawberry watermelon, num-yummy! I have about 8 of those a day because it's been stinkin hot! We are having a massive heat wave with no sign of cooling down yow!

PS latest aussie town: Gundaroo = gunned a (kanga)roo? hmmm those bogens

2 comments:

gigi said...

Wow. There is no way to express the jealousy I am feeling right now. Besides the lack of amazing tropical flavors, it's freezing cold here! I think I will buy myself a winter home in Australia.

Gary and Sara said...

send some of the heat our way! Those otter pops have me craving a cold treat! Hope you are doing well!