Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Own Scripted Page

So, I've been in this Yellowcard phase, starting... yesterday. But I can't stop listening to them! My favorite being One Year, Six Months. I could listen to that guitar intro for the rest of my life. It fits every emotion of mine, for example skipping home from school because a paper got pushed back, or if I am distraught and I feel like things are just caving in. I just love it. This morning I listened to it in the car as I was driving to school, it fit as I was freezing it made me think of a beach.

Speaking of the beach, yesterday with the 30mph winds and chill that catches my breath, I remembered why I spend the Utah winter months down in the Southern Hemisphere. Where I live in Australia it is starting to get into the high seventies and eighties. Not fair.

The other Yellowcard song that I've been loving is Rough Draft. It's a great shower song. I love listening to music while I lather my hair with blissful white nectarine.

I also have to confess about my angry music. I love blasting Muse. Must be that Warren is always pumping it out on the surround sound, but it's a great band to just blast and release emotion!

xoxo Lena

ps Computer Says No, *cough*

2 comments:

gigi said...

I love Muse! I've never heard any Yellowcard, I will have to check them out.

I'm planning on buying a winter home in Australia one day--care to join me?

camille said...

hahah... i laughed at your "p.s."