Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lines, Vines, and Trying Times

I watched War of the Worlds the other day and loved it as always. "They came from somewhere else" "What like Europe?" "No Robbie! Not like Europe!" Ahaha. Any way I love end of the world movies. It's maybe one of my favorite genres. The think is I always wonder what I would do in those situations and how long I would survive. I think/hope I would survive for a long while. I'm not afraid of dying, but I think I would be more concerned about other people and getting them out of there. But there is a catch, I would like to have a guy with me, running nay sprinting away from danger and dodging the evils. My dream come true.

So, another movie I've been obsessed with, Anne of Green Gables. Oh my be still my heart Gilbert Blithe! If you want to watch it with me, I'm at the the will of Gilbert.

No comments: